These are the top computer forensics books
Sometimes known as computer forensic science. Computer forensics is the practice of collecting, analyzing and reporting on digital data in a way that is legal. It can be used in the detection and prevention of crime and in any dispute where evidence is stored digitally. It is most often associated with the investigation of a wide variety of computer crime. It has been used in a number of high-profile cases and is becoming widely accepted as reliable within U.S. and European court systems. There are top computer forensic books available and here are just a few:
* Incident Response & Computer Forensics, Third Edition- This book arms you with the information you need to get your organization out of trouble when data breaches occur.
* Mobile Forensics: Advanced Investigative Strategies- learn strategies and methods to deal with information stored on smartphones and tablets and see how to put the right tools to work. Investigating digital media is impossible without forensic tools. Dealing with complex forensic problems requires the use of dedicated tools.
* Forensic DNA Evidence Interpretation, Second Edition- The book begins by reviewing all pertinent biology, and then provides information on every aspect of DNA analysis.
* A Guide to Forensic Testimony- knowledge and experience of the legal system and what it takes to make your computer forensic evidence stand up in court and what you need to do to sell yourself as an expert witness and stand up to cross-examination.
* Effective Incident Response Team- This book will help answer the necessary questions to create the team and define the scope and focus of a CIRT.
* Hacking Exposed Computer Forensics: Computer Forensics Secrets & Solutions (Paperback)- Provides the right mix of practical how-to knowledge in a straightforward, informative fashion that ties it all the complex pieces together with real-world case studies.
* Building a Digital Forensic Laboratory- This includes a great need for information on how to cost-effectively establish and manage a computer forensics laboratory.
* Cyber Crime and Society- Provides a clear, systematic, and critical introduction to current debates about cyber crime. It locates the phenomenon in the wider contexts of social, political, cultural, and economic change.
These top computer forensic books may be purchased at traditional books stores or online book retailers like Amazon. If you choose to purchase one online, then you will get it at a great price along with fast shipping to your home or office. They provide interesting reads, they are informative helpful and educational. These books can be really helpful if you are taking a formal training program or degree program. These books can help you write comprehensive reports that withstand defense objections and enable successful prosecution. You may choose one of these books to help you successfully investigate financial fraud performed with digital devices. All of these books are affordable and come available with a nice guarantee. You can get them in digital downloads, paperback or hard backs. choose the one that will best benefit your studies in computer forensics.